First Friends & Little Friends
British English course for pre-primary
SB = Student Book
WB = Work Book
First Friends is a fun two-level beginner’s course that develops vocabulary, practises phonics, and teaches family values.
First Friends makes children’s first year of learning English motivating and fun.
A regular unit cycle and engaging support resources help you create a positive learning environment where children can develop confidence, build vocabulary skills, and practise phonics.
The carefully researched phonics programme gives you lessons that are ideal for children who don’t use the Roman alphabet.
Use Little Friends to extend First Friends to a three-level course.
- Very regular unit cycle
- Systematic and fun phonics instruction
- Regular reviews
- Values taught through stories in a family setting
- Plenty of pen-to-paper practice
- Lots of engaging resources – a unique alphabet poster, story posters and iTools
- Student’s Audio CD with songs, chants, and stories