Application and Impact
E-Book: 283 English Pages
Price: 2.000 Toman
Download: Sociolinguistic Research: Application and Impact ().
1- روی دکمه پرداخت زیر کلیک و فرم را پرکنید.
2- به درگاه بانکی متصل می شوید.
3- بعد از پرداخت موفق، لینک دانلود اتوماتیک به ایمیلتان ارسال می شود.
Sociolinguistic Research: Application and Impact provides a unique overview of international research projects, showcasing their positive outcomes and offering critical insights and constructive critiques into the meaning of ‘impact’ in contemporary research. The book includes:
- original findings from cutting-edge research from scholars such as Mary Bucholtz, Walt Wolfram and Peter Patrick;
- coverage of organisational contexts including education, government, justice, heritage, and the workplace;
- activities including after-school programmes, workplace training courses, social media campaigns, and video productions;
- application of research to professional practice including teaching (primary school to university), adjudication, police interviewing, and governmental policymaking;
- contributors’ personal reflections on the research process and its outcomes, including constructive critiques of institutional definitions of impact.
With chapters spanning research across five continents, Sociolinguistic Research: Application and Impact is essential reading for sociolinguistic researchers, students embarking on sociolinguistic research, and anyone interested in the practical application of research on language and society.
Enza De Francisci is Lecturer in Translation Studies at the University of Glasgow.
Chris Stamatakis is Lecturer in English at University College London, UK.